Made from Regulator fleece, this warm, stretchy, and breathable jacket is known as the R1 TechFace Hoody from Patagonia. All of this culminates into a durable, abrasion and weather resistant staple for the ever shifting mountain conditions.
- Articulated pattern encourages a wide range of movement
- Alpine-helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Two secure, high handwarmer pockets with ventilating mesh backer and external zippered left-chest pocket
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with dual-point cord locks at front hem
|Shell fabric||92% polyester (69% recycled), 8% spandex breathable stretch knit with DWR|
|Weight||12.9 oz (366 g)|