- R1® fleece - with it’s high/low grid pattern for enhanced wicking, airflow and fast dry times - provides excellent stretch, warmth, and durability in a variety of temperatures
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on inner collar, underarm gusset, and Variable Conditions Cuff, improves breathability and dry times where you need it most
- A re-engineered pattern offers a refined technical fit; offset seams provide comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front Slim-Zip with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage, and a spiral stitch construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install and clean finished zipper garage
|Shell fabric||6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex|
|Weight||11.75 oz (333 g) - Medium|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "2013 is slim fit"
I liked the past season version a lot better. The 2013 version of the garment is slim fit rather than regular fit and is not as verastile (not as much of a wear anywhere).
Being slim fit the bottom part of the garment tends to creep up. You don't have to use the thumb holes unless you want to and if you don't they don't get in your way.
The top of the zipper garage of past season is gone, also.
Still a warm and comfortable garment, I just miss the past season version's regular fit and top of the zipper garage, though.
Yes, I would recommend this product.