Built for comfort and unconstrained movement, Patagonia’s Quandary Pants are multifunctional, all-season pants made of lightweight 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Lightweight pants made of stretchy 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Waistband has belt loops, metal button, hidden drawcord and a zippered fly
- Two front drop-in pockets, two back drop-in pockets (right-rear pocket with reverse-coil zipper closure), secure zippered cargo pocket on right thigh
- Inseam gusset for mobility
- Pants convert to capris; tab, loop and metal snap keep cuffs in place
|Shell fabric||4.2 oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5%spandex|
|Weight||264 g (9.3 oz)|