If the need is all-season wear ability built upon the basic need for the perfect allowance of free movement, then the Quandary Pants from Patagonia is the answer. Being tailored from a strong, lightweight, quick-drying, 50+ UPF, high stretch material puts these pants into an outdoor class of their own.
- Comfortable, multifunctional, all-season pants made of a lightweight, quick-drying, stretch-woven 94% nylon/(62% recycled)/6% spandex with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit; sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place when you’re moving; metal-button closure with zip fly
- Handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
|Shell fabric||4.20oz 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Bluesign approved.|
|Weight||10 ounces (283 grams)|