The Patagonia Nine Trails Pack 20L is made to carry just what you need for moving quickly. The U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment, where there’s room for a hydration reservoir. A separate stash pocket holds your smaller, easily misplaced items like sunglasses. The pack’s exterior has a large stretch pocket in front and quick-stash pockets on the sides for securing extra gear you want to keep handy. Has most breathable back panel we’ve ever made. Designed with perforated foam, the padded shoulder harness and waistbelt keep your load comfortably centered. Compression straps on each side allow you to manage the size of various loads.
- Made of lightweight yet highly durable 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop with a 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester lining
- Both fabrics are treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- The perfect balance of lightweight yet super durable CORDURA® nylon ripstop for years of abuse in the field
- U-shaped lid for easy access to main compartment; stash pockets for small items
- Massive exterior stretch pocket and two quick-stash side pockets secure extra items
- Side compression manages various loads
- Super breathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup
- Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and waist belt for secure fit
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
|Material||4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA 100% nylon ripstop|
|Weight||840 g (1 lb 13.6 oz.)|