The Patagonia Nano Storm Jacket is a light weight, insulated jacket offering superior warmth in cold, wet conditions.
- 2.5-layer nylon ripstop with waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Helmet-compatible, fully-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Watertight, coated center-front-zipper
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements
- Two handwarmers, one exterior left chest, one internal zippered pocket, one internal drop-in