The Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket is an ideal synthetic insulation piece. Windproof, supremely lightweight and compressible, this jacket practically packs itself for climbing trips and weekend mountain excursions. Wear it under shell or as an outer layer around the campfire, but watch out for sparks!
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available; water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
|Shell fabric||1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Lining fabric||1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Weight||334 g (11.8 oz)|
|Insulation material||60-g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation 100% polyester|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "A great comfot jacket!"
This Patagonia Nano Puff jacket is a perfect comfort jacket. Great for cool temperatures and a great under layer for cold temperatures. Perfect for 50-65 degree weather as a stand alone. Stuff it in a 5 liter stuff sack, throw it in your truck, and you will always have a comfortable jacket if needed. Very light weight and durable. The build of this jacket is outstanding!
Yes, I would recommend this product.