The Patagonia Micro Puff Jacket provides lightweight, but warm, synthetic insulation. Windproof and water-resistant, this jacket will take you from the city streets to the tallest ski lodge, and perform beautifully the whole way.
- Lightweight, windproof shell made of recycled polyester and treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet-weather protection
- Insulated with superwarm and compressible 100-g PrimaLoft Sport
- Durable, soft and exceptionally warm when wet
- Articulated elbows and Gasket Dry Cuff for enhanced protection
- Full-length front zipper is backed with a low bulk wind flap, drawcord hem
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one internal zippered storage
- Stuff sack included