Featherlight, ultra compressible, and completely windproof, the Patagonia Micro Puff Hoody is the complete package. Perfect for both layering and as a stand-alone shell, this jacket is the definition of superb synthetic insulation.
- Lightweight, windproof recycled polyester shell fabric is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Updated with superwarm, compressible 100-g PrimaLoft Sport insulation that's durable, soft and exceptionally warm when wet
- Single-pull hood adjustment controls volume and improves visibility
- Articulated elbows and Gasket Dry Cuff enhance protection
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers and one internal storage pocket
- Full-length front zipper is backed with a low bulk wind flap; drawcord hem
- Updated fit; stuff sack included