The Patagonia Lightweight 20L Black Hole Cinch Pack keeps your gear organized without slowing your pace. It’s made from lightweight yet seriously tough ripstop nylon with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR finish that resists abrasion. The clean, top-loading design features a single-pull closure, a simple main compartment that holds enough for a day’s outing and an internal hydration-compatible sleeve. A zippered stash pocket carries the easily lost details of life and a micro daisy chain. Open mesh shoulder straps and back panel provide highly breathable comfort to keep you cool during hot weather. A top, reinforced haul handle allows you to carry the Cinch Pack tote-bag style.
- Made from 7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR finish.
- Lightweight, bomber nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Easy access top-loader with drawcord closure; zippered stash pocket; internal sleeve is hydration-compatible
- Micro daisy chain provides various lash points
- Open, highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
|Material||13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR finish.|
|Weight||1 lb .9 oz|