- Durable, 2-layer recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric protects against cold and wet snow
- Diamond-quilted interior insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down that’s warm and highly compressible
- Jacket features a DWR finish
- 2-way watertight, coated zipper with wind flap
- Fully adjustable, insulated hood
- Tall stand-up collar with baffle at back of neck and polyester brushed jersey on chin guard
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets lined with polyester brushed jersey; horizontal left-chest drop-in pocket features an internal padded electronics pocket with cable routing; internal right-chest zippered pocket; internal left-torso mesh pocket for gloves, hats and scarves
- Adjustable cuffs have self-fabric, snapped tabs; hem adjusts with elasticized drawcord accessed through handwarmer pockets
- Lower hip length
|Shell fabric||Shell: 2-layer, 4.3-oz 70-denier GORE-TEX® 100% recycled nylon fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Lining fabric||2-oz 100% polyester plain weave|
|Weight||38.6 oz (1094 g)|
|Insulation material||600-fill-power premium European goose down|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "Great jacket"
Great jacket from Patagonia. Extremely warm and wind proof. Very large pockets make for easy access. Insulated hood is extremely warm. Has been a great coat for one of our coldest MN winters.
Yes, I would recommend this product.