For the most brutal conditions, you can depend on the Patagonia Insulated Torrentshell Jacket. An updated version of the classic Nano Storm, this jacket offers the weatherproof protection of the Torrentshell combined with warm PrimaLoft insulation. Weather any storm with confidence in this unparalleled alpine jacket.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco uses 70%-recycled-fiber technology with a proprietary water-repellent treatment for low-bulk warmth, even in wet weather
- Watertight, coated zippers at center-front and on all exterior pockets
- Helmet-compatible, fully adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Interior quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
|Shell fabric||H2No® Performance Standard Shell: 2-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier|
|Lining fabric||1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Weight||589 g (20.8 oz)|
|Insulation material||60-g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco 100% polyester (70% recycled)|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "Pretty good, but not great"
The Good - it's waterproof, and surprisingly warm given how thin the insulation is.
The Not So Good - the hood is rather small, and the baggy cut means you lose out quite a bit on insulation.
Yes, I would recommend this product.