Wider baffles and more fill make the Patagonia Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody an obvious choice for your new down jacket. Whether you're layering or wearing this on its own, this hoody is sure to keep you toasty without adding weight!
- Lightweight polyester shell fabric is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Bigger channels with more 800-fill-power premium goose down
- Low profile, adjustable hood seals out wind
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one internal zip pocket for storage
- Center-front zipper with storm flap
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Stuff sack included