The Patagonia Headway 70L Duffel Bag features a padded base and a generous main compartment that opens and closes with a large, burly zipper. Internal mesh pockets hold life’s little details—keys, spare change, lip balm; one closes with a zipper for security. An outer pocket keeps your travel necessities within easy reach. With briefcase-style, reinforced carrying handles and a fully adjustable, removable shoulder strap. Made from 9.25-oz 940-denier Cordura Ballistic nylon with a polyurethane coating and lined with 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Superdurable Cordura Ballistic nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Generous, easy-access main compartment with padded base
- Internal mesh pocket for small items
- Zippered external pockets keep travel necessities within reach
- Reinforced web handles with removable shoulder strap
|Material||9.25-oz 940-denier Cordura® Ballistic 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating|
|Weight||2 lbs 10 oz|