The classic styled, Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Jacket has the high-loft required for warmth when your body is more stationary, and prone to chill. The ethically sourced and traceable 800-fill-power down is quilted in larger, loftier chambers that trap your heat inside the 100% nylon shell with snow-shedding DWR. Sitting out a storm doesn't get much better than in a Fitzroy.
- Lightweight and durable 100% nylon shell fabric throughout; high sheen fabric on the shoulders, uses interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance DWR (durable water repellent) performance; both with a DWR finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fillpower goose down; high-loft quilted construction provides maximum warmth
- Center-front vislon zipper backed with internal storm flap and soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap with micro-fleece for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and exterior left chest pocket with DWR-coated zippers and garages
- Underarm gusset improves range of motion
- Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and easily push up and out of the way
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem; self fabric stuffsack included
- Main Shell and Liner: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcement Shell: 1.1-oz 20-denier Y-yarn 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down.
|Shell fabric||1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon Pertex® Quantum fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcement shell: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® Y yarn with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Weight||379 g (13.4 oz)|
|Insulation material||800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)|