For varied days in the mountains, whether skiing, climbing or riding, the Patagonia Dual Point Alpine pants move where you need to go. The extremely stretchy and highly breathable midweight nylon/polyester/spandex soft shell fabric (with DWR finish) sheds snow, blocks wind and resists abrasion.
- Stretchy and breathable, the midweight polyester/spandex soft-shell fabric has good abrasion resistance and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Adjustable, stretchy, removable suspender system integrates with belt loops
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet™ adjustable waist offers a customized fit
- Webbing loop on rear yoke attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Zippered and welted hand pockets; two billowed, zippered thigh pockets sit above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Narrow and stretchy lower leg has calf-length zipper, adjustable double cuff with minimal gaiter and tie-down loops for use with alpine or touring boots