- Superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two zippered handwarmers, one zippered stretch mesh stuffsack pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth, seals out wind
|Weight||8.2 oz (232 g)|
|Lining fabric||1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Shell fabric||1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Insulation material||800 Fill Power premium European goose down|
This down vest is very light with minimal expansion, yet very warm. Seems to hold up well to abrasion. Its is a high quality down vest that one would expect from Patagonia.
I'm 5'9' in height and weigh 153 pounds and found the small size to be perfect, so it does fit a bit large. Highly recommended.
"Good for price"
Good product for price (I got it on sale). The side zipper for electronics may jut out depending on your build.
Wasn't sure of the color - but love it. It's a bit more green than I had expected. Fits well, and wears well.