An iconic garment in the outdoor industry, the Patagonia Down Sweater is perfect for many situations. Whether you need a midlayer for an especially cold day of skiing or a belay parka for a day at the crag, you will find yourself reaching for this jacket more often than not.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
|Shell fabric||1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Lining fabric||1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish|
|Weight||371 g (13.1 oz)|
|Insulation material||800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)Add Your Review
- "Perfect in so many ways"
I have been the very happy owner of one of these down sweaters for over a year. In the Fall, I wear it alone, or with a Merino wool 1/2 zip baselayer---toasty! When the weather gets chillier, I wear this as mid- under my regular parka. The 800-fill power is ultra light and compact, yet so effective. I do not feel like the Michelin tire man, either wearing it alone or as a mid-. It is indeed water resistant. I've been out in the rain here in the Pacific NW on many occasions, and nothing has penetrated through. These were not "deluges" but more like the everyday light rains we see out here.
Well, when I saw that OMC was having a sale on these, I could not resist! It was my after-Christmas Christmas present to self at a great discount, and I never see Patagonia at such a good discount. Now, if Patagonia decides to stop making this, I am prepared! For sizing, I'm 5"9" @ 130#, and a SMALL fits perfectly.
Yes, I would recommend this product.