- Superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Single draw hood accommodates a helmet
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers, one zippered stretch mesh stuffsack pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth, seal out drafts
|Shell fabric||1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Lining fabric||1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Weight||15.2 oz (430g)|
|Insulation material||800-fill-power premium European goose down|
"Efficient start to finish"
My OMC experience was great! The order came quickly and when i needed to
Return the item, it was an equally efficient process! I will definitely order from OMC again!
It's very light and very very warm! I wear it nearly every day in the winter when I commute to class.
"Like the hood"
Yay Patagonia. Fits a bit large, but otherwise, awesome.
"Great product - sizing a bit difficult"
The large was right in the shoulders, but tight around an average build waist line. Definitely built for more of the runner type of build.