The Patagonia DAS Parka is the ultimate cold-weather jacket. Water repellent and tear-resistant, this parka is insulated with 170 g PrimaLoft® One that will keep you toasty, even if it gets wet. With a 2-way zip, this parka works for all your alpine adventures.
- Tough, recycled, lightweight fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet weather protection; 170-g PrimaLoft One insulation is extremely warm for its weight and retains loft and thermal value when wet
- Oversized hood design will fit over alpine and ski helmets; drawcords adjust overall volume and peripheral vision
- Full-length 2-way zipper with internal wind flap and fold-over zipper garage for chin comfort
- Two zippered, insulated handwarmer pockets won't interfere with a harness; two large interior mesh drop-in cargo pockets; one large, exterior zippered chest pocket
- Drawcord hem and elasticized cuffs seal weather out and warmth in
- Stuff sack included