The Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight V-Neck is one, in a long line of time-tested Patagonia products. The Capilene line is known for being long lasting, comfortable, and warm. They are fast drying and easy to wash. Many a ski bum has lived in their trusty set of caps for entire winters. This specific model is made with a shallow v-neck that is soft on the skin. Thumb loops have been added to help stop your sleeves from creeping up. The V-Neck can be a stand alone piece or a great baselayer depending on conditions. Don't start this winter without a new Capilene piece!
- Stretchy double-knit fabric has a smooth face, to slide under layers, and an open inner knit for excellent wicking.
- This fastest-drying baselayer can be worn alone or under layers on chilly days.
- Rib-knit neckline with shallow V-neck design is soft next to skin.
- Cut long enough to tuck in.
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage.
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature.
- 3.6-oz (123-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester: Solids, 59% recycled; Heathers, 43% recycled.
|Women’s shirt style||V-neck|
|Women’s sleeve length||Long sleeve|
|Weight||4 oz (113 g)|