- 20-UPF sun protection
- 3.6-oz (122-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (solids: 59% recycled; heathers: 43% recycled) double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Open knit promotes airflow, is inherently stretchy and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures
- Patagonia's fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Rib-knit neckline is soft next to skin
- Raglan sleeves and offset shoulder seams merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams roll forward for comfort under layers
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
|Men’s shirt style||Crew|
|Men’s sleeve length||Long sleeve|
|Weight||5.1 oz (145 g)|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "Very good midlayer."
I've used this hoodie as a midlayer over a capaline 4 and under a an arcteryx shell, and this combo has served me well so far. It breaths well and does an excellent job of regulating my temperature. The fit and finish of this jacket is top notch. The hood works well under my helmet, which was already a snug fit. The only real functional con is that the zipper doesn't do the best job of staying zipped up to the top. This is obviously an expensive item, but I think it's a worth while investment, especially if you can find it on sale.
Yes, I would recommend this product.