The Patagonia Black Hole MLC (Maximum Legal Carry-On) 45L is the toughest, most travel-proof travel bag you’ll ever stuff into an overhead bin. Soft-sided and neatly designed, this bag holds 3 to 5 days’ worth of clothes and meets airline carry-on size requirements. An internal sleeve holds most 17" laptops and doubles as a clothing organizer. The main compartment features two separate pockets for easy packing. A second zippered pocket keeps shoes separate from clothing. Two exterior pockets organize the essentials. Options include a padded shoulder strap that can be worn on one shoulder zip-away, shoulder straps that convert the MLC to a backpack so you can easily make a sprint through crowds; and top and side handles for a briefcase carry. An integrated docking sleeve slides over telescoping wheeled luggage handles.
- Made from 13-oz 450-denier polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR finish.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Main zippered compartment opens like a book and features two separate compartments for easy packing, access and organization
- Second zippered compartment holds shoes
- Two small zippered pockets organize essentials; third pocket with key clip provides easy access
- to tickets and passport; fourth pocket sits flat for documents and magazines
- Three carrying options: backpack style with ergonomic shoulder straps that tuck neatly into a zippered compartment; shoulder-bag style with comfortable shoulder strap; briefcase style with two carry handles
- Rear sleeve allows you to slip the tote on and off rolling luggage handles
- 3 lbs 5.1 oz
|Weight||3 lbs 5.1 oz|
|Material||13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR finish.|
|CA Prop 65 Warning||WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|