The Patagonia Black Hole Messenger is the burliest messenger bag you'll ever meet. Tough and highly weather-resistant, this messenger bag protects its contents from travel’s tribulations.
- A roomy main compartment holds books, papers, running shoes and a lunch.
- A padded sleeve accommodates most 17" laptops and two mesh pockets come equipped with a key keeper and an organization panel to hold your pens small items and a phone.
- The flap has an outer pocket that seals with a water-shedding zipper, two daisy chains to hold your bike lock and a webbing loop to attach a bike light.
- Designed for a vertical fit while you’re riding, the shoulder strap switches between right- or left-carry and features a single-handed, quick adjustment for a precise fit.
- A padded back panel softens the loads.
- With a topside carrying handle, reflective material for visibility at night and lash straps to hold a yoga pad.
- Made 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved.
|Material||13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR finish|