The Patagonia Black Hole 90L Duffel is a 5,492 in³ duffel made to carry heavy loads. Both water-resistant and extremely durable, this duffel can pack more gear than you'll need and last longer than your most extreme adventure!
- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
- Carry with handle or padded and adjustable shoulder straps
- U-Shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; two secure, zippered internal mesh pockets
- Zippered exterior pocket
- Two haul handles and four-corner mounted webbing daisy chains for hauling and tying down big loads
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
|Material||14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Weight||2 lbs 10 oz (1190 g)|
|Dimensions||28 x 13 x 13 in (71 x 33 x 33 cm)|
|Volume||5492 in³ (90 liters)|
There are currently no reviews for this product.