The Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 45L is the perfect size for the weekend or for the more organized an extended trip.Highly weather-resistant, it protects gear from travel and rough handling.Its main compartment is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. Cushions for the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment.
- Newly Revised with Internal Compression
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Padded, removable shoulder strap and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Added base protects contents
- Burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 765 g (27 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material||900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Weight||1 lb 11 oz|
|CA Prop 65 Warning||WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|