The Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 60L is the perfect size for the weekend or for the more organized an extended trip.Highly weather-resistant, it protects gear from travel and rough handling.Its main compartment is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. Cushions for the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder strap and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Added base protects contents
- Burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1105 g (39 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material||15-oz 900-Denier 100% Polyester Ripstop|
|CA Prop 65 Warning||WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|