Over the frozen river and through the snow covered woods, the Patagonia Backcountry Guide Pants will help you ski, climb, and have fun outdoors. Ample stretch, extreme durability, and features you love all combine to make these the pants you won't want to live without.
- Durable, highly breathable Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven fabric is wind- and water-resistant
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Interior waistbelt lies flat under a harness or backpack
- 2-way zippered fly
- Thigh vents with mesh for easy temperature regulation
- One thigh and two handwarmer pockets with reverse-coil DWR-treated zippers
- Gusseted, zippered cuffs with 2-position snaps, edge guards and internal mini-gaiters