The Patagonia Alpine Houdini Jacket is an emergency rainwear piece that is at home on granite walls or alpine summit bids. With a helmet-compatible, single-pull adjustable hood, internal chest pocket (with clip-in loop), sealable elastic wrist cuffs and a single-pull drawcord waist, this piece is as much equipment as it is a jacket.
- Highly water-resistant woven nylon shell, with laminate membrane and DWR (durable water repellent) finish that holds a 10,000mm water column
- Taped seams throughout entire garment
- Full-zip hooded jacket has minimal interior storm flap and single-pull adjustable, helmet-compatible hood that rolls down and stows
- Zippered, interior left chest pocket doubles as self-stuff pouch with streamlined shape and carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and a minimal single-pull adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
|Shell fabric||1.5-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable membrane and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Weight||187 g (6.6 oz)|