The Patagonia Alpine Guide Pants are up to the toughest challenges this winter. Supremely durable and flexible, these pants are ready to climb, ski, and battle through the worst weather.
- Highly breathable, wind-resistant, Polartec Power Shield stretch woven nylon/polyester blend is durable and comfortable
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Internal waistband and belt with 2-way zippered fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, one thigh pocket; all have reverse coil zippers with a Deluge DWR finish
- Articulated knees provide optimal mobility
- Boot-compatible lower leg with external scuff guard
- Gusseted, zippered cuffs with two adjustment settings and tie-down loops