The Patagonia Adze Jacket offers total wind protection in a lightweight, fleece-lined shell. Performing with the best of them, this jacket breathes, seals out the wind and traps in heat.
- Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two reverse-coil zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket
- Self-fabric, low-profile cuffs with a hook-and-loop closure creates a tight fit
- Drawcord hem seals out drafts, seals in heat