- Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two reverse-coil zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket
- Self-fabric, low-profile cuffs with a hook-and-loop closure creates a tight fit
- Drawcord hem helps reduce heat loss to keep body warm
|Shell fabric||9-oz Polartec Windbloc 93% polyester, 7% spandex|
|Weight||20.4 oz (578 g)|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "Great Jacket"
This is a very versatile jacket. I've used it on winter hikes on snow as well as on walks with mild temperature. It is warm, comfortable, light, and very well made.
Yes, I would recommend this product.