The spacious Advanced Bivy™ can be used in place of a single-person tent. The largest of OR's bivy sacks, the Advanced Bivy™ provides the most space for thicker sleeping pads and loftier bags. The patented dual-pole system can be used to increase ventilation and interior space, or left behind when weight and pack space are critical. GORE-TEX® Respiration Positive™ fabric allows warm, moist air to escape but blocks outside weather, minimizing condensation while providing supreme protection from the elements. A zippered vent at the base improves airflow on humid nights.
- Durable Hydroseal® coated floor
- Anti-fungal coating on floor
- Fully taped seams
- Overhead and circumferential dual Delrin pole system allows for multiple opening configurations
- Removable no-see-um netting at opening
- Sleeping pad straps
- Sized to fit thicker mats
- High-volume toe-end with zippered vent
- Toe-end zipper with wide storm flap
- Five stake loops; Three guy-line loops
- Small internal mesh pocket
|Weight||37.2 oz (1056 g)|
|Canopy fabric||GORE-TEX® Respiration Positive™|
There are currently no reviews for this product.