The Osprey Xenith 88 backpack hauls large loads on multi-day trips. A beefy frame suspension keeps things well-balanced and the BioForm CM hipbelt provides the most customizable fit yet.
- Dual compartment top lid converts to a quality lumbar pack for side trips
- Dual ice axe loops and bungee tool tie-offs
- Easy to find red compression straps compress loads for fit and stability
- Zippers on each side of pack provide quick access to gear in main compartment
- Large stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Two roomy front pockets with coated zippers help keep often needed items handy
- New hipbelt pockets provide secure storage that is easily accessible while hiking
|Weight||5 lbs 2 oz (2,330 g) - Medium|
|Volume||4,577 in³ (75 liters) - Medium|
|Torso fit||18 - 20.5 in (46 - 52 cm) - Medium|
|Sleeping bag compartment||Yes|
Tried lots of packs and couldn't get a comfortable fit due to pressure on lower back. I was looking for a pack slightly smaller. I tried this one. Fit very well. Lots of easy access. Adjustable. Loved the hip padding. Very compressible. The pack really has it all. The pack weight itself is on the lighter side. Took a yosemite back county trek...probably 40 lbs...rode great and was very comfortable. I know first-hand the Osprey company back-up is outstanding. Try it on. If it fits good, buy it! Really no cons on the pack.