The Osprey Xenith 105 Backpack hauls large loads on multi-day trips. A beefy frame suspension keeps things well-balanced and the BioForm CM hipbelt provide the most customizable fit yet.
- Dual compartment top lid converts to a quality lumbar pack for side trips
- Dual ice axe loops and bungee tool tie-offs
- Easy to find red compression straps compress loads for fit and stability
- Zippers on each side of pack provide quick access to gear in main compartment
- Large stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Two roomy front pockets with coated zippers help keep often needed items handy
- New hipbelt pockets provide secure storage that is easily accessible while hiking
|Weight||5 lbs 8 oz (2,490 g) - Medium|
|Volume||6,407 in³ (105 liters) - Medium|
|Torso fit||18 - 20.5 in (41 - 47 cm) - Medium|
|Sleeping bag compartment||Yes|
There are currently no reviews for this product.