The Women’s-Specific Osprey Kyte 46 comes equipped with a separate zippered sleeping bag compartment and external sleeping pad straps, it’s a fully functional overnight pack. Or cinch down the StraightJacket side compression straps and take it out for a day of climbing at the local crag. Osprey’s LightWire frame transfers the load to a comfortable spacer mesh harness and hipbelt. This innovative suspension system ensures all-day carrying comfort, especially in warm conditions when the Airscape mesh backpanel comes into play. The main compartment has top loading or side zip access providing multiple portals to get at your gear without struggle.
Other features include a full-length vertical zippered side pocket, top-lid and under-lid zippered pockets, side and front stretch mesh pockets, and two zippered hipbelt pockets. There are dual front daisy chains and web attachment points on the top lid for anchoring gear to the exterior.
- Updated AirScape Backpanel with adjustable harness
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out of the way
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Side Zipper Access - Side zipper access to main compartment allows easy accessibility to the inside contents of the pack
- Vertical Zippered Side Pocket - Full length zippered side pocket aids organization
|Material||MAIN: 210D Nylon Double Diamond RipstopACCENT: 420HD Nylon PackclothBOTTOM: 420HD Nylon Packcloth|
|Sleeping bag compartment||Yes|
|CA Prop 65 Warning||WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|