- Airscape™ Backpanel
- External hydration pocket
- Hipbelt pockets
- Intergrated Raincover
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Reverse StraightJacket™ compression straps
- Stow-On-The-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment
- Stretch woven front pocket
- Tool attachment
- Torso adjustable harness
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment
- Zippered top pocket
|Weight||3 lbs 3 oz (1.44 kg) - M/L|
|Volume||2,319 in³ (38 liters) - M/L|
|Torso fit||> 19 in (> 48 cm) - M/L|
|Sleeping bag compartment||Yes|
The evolution of the Osprey Kestrel packs is awesome! Replaced a mid-90's Kestrel pack with this new version and couldn't be happier.
"Great for travelling"
I used this pack for a three week backpacking trip in Europe and it worked great. The pack was very light weight and comfortable, being a shorter and smaller person. There were plenty of little pockets for me to put stuff in and the separate compartment on the bottom really came in handy. I would definitely recommend this pack if your looking for something light.