Osprey’s Farpoint 55 is the perfect companion for a long weekend. Feel free to add an extra sweater and a pair of waterproof boots; this pack is designed to handle loads up to 50 pounds. A fixed, unisex backpanel, hipbelt and harness system can easily be stowed and zipped away creating a better slimmer profile making a better bag for checking or throwing on a bus, train or ship.
- Farpoint Daypack - This daypack is designed to attach to Farpoint 70 and 55.
- The comfortable reverse spacer mesh harness stows away when not in use.
- The main compartment has designated laptop and tablet sleeves and a scratch-free stash pocket to protect eyewear.
- Zipper pulls on the main compartment are lockable to secure your gear.
- 3.5mm lightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
|Material||210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop|
|CA Prop 65 Warning||WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|