The Osprey Daylite Sling uses a breathable and soft NeoSpacer mesh material on it's single, anatomically shaped shoulder strap for next-to-skin comfort, even on hot days. The front zippered mesh pocket is great for storing smaller items you regularly need access to, the main compartment has sleeves for organization plus a key-clip, and you don't have to remove the pack to grab your gear; just rotate the pack over your shoulder.
- Foam frame sheet with center stiffener allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire backpanel
- Spacer mesh harness with integrated handle
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Mesh-covered die-cut foam provides comfort and ventilation
- Removable 20mm webbing pack stabilizing hipbelt
|Material||210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop|
|CA Prop 65 Warning||WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|