- Women's specific harness, hip belt, mega-adjustable sternum strap
- New adjustable harness allows for fine tune fitting adjustment ensuring the straps perfectly contour around your shoulders
- AirSpeed™ trampoline mesh suspension contours and promotes airflow
- Two vertical zippered pockets add organization
- Hydration sleeve and exit port
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Removable top pocket with mesh underside pocket for stashing keys
- Dual stretch hipbelt pockets keep sunscreen, camera and other necessities close at hand
- Dual ice tool attachment
- Sleeping bag compartment/li>
|Weight||3 lb 9 oz (1.61 kg) - Medium|
|Volume||3,967 in³ (65 liters) - Medium|
|Torso fit||18 - 20.5 in (46 - 52 cm) - Medium|
|Sleeping bag compartment||Yes|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)Add Your Review
- "Light pack and super comfy"
Ive had the aura 50 for quite some time and have done many many days in the mountains with it and absolutely loved it! It got just a tad too small for longer trips, so I decided to get the aura 65.
I havent yet tried it on long trips, but there are a couple of things that I preferred in my old aura 50. I liked the older waist belt better and also the shoulder straps, they were flatter, lighter and less bulky, but oh well. The new ones are still comfortable and have the advantage of being adjustable, so I guess it can be a plus for some people.
I also did not fancy the new sleeping bag zipper, because I never felt the need to use it, but I can see how some people would appreciate it. For me it just added more weight to a pack that was amazingly light and comfortable. It is still pretty light and comfy when compared to other packs though.
The one thing I´m not a big fan is the way the waist strap is adjusted as you have to pull it inwards, not very practical in my opinion, but I know lots of people who like that design.
Anyway, if you are looking for a pack that is super light and comfortable this one should do the trick. If Osprey has kept the same quality standards, it should also be a very durable pack. My old one suffered some good bashing and it´s still going strong. And one more good thing...Osprey offer lifetime guarantee, which is great!
Hope this helps!
Yes, I would recommend this product.