Nikwax Down Wash is a mild, water based cleaner formulated to care for your most delicate puffies, sleeping bags, and equipment. Nikwax Down Wash safely revitalizes breathability and water-repellency of exterior face fabrics and revitalizing loft and insulation without damaging the structure of the down. This product is a non-detergent that it safe on all fabrics, including technical textiles.
- Nikwax Down Wash helps lift out dirt and oils that can attract water and mask water repellent finishes, while also removing detergent residues left behind by previous washes
- Unlike detergents, it does not leave behind water attractive residues which encourage ‘wetting-out’
- Prolongs the lifetime and performance of the item
- Maintains original water-repellency
- Can be applied to fabrics as a stain or grease remover prior to washing
- Always check the garment care label and follow instructions to a 'T'
- Tips for clump-free drying: After rinsing well (twice if you're unsure), only if care label allows, spin dry 3 times and tumble dry on a high setting until all clumps have disappeared. Use clean tennis balls or sneakers (that won't melt) in a clean pillow case to help break up clumps
- Waterbased, biodegradable, environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non-flammable, non-hazardous and contains no fluorocarbons
- Suitable for front and top loading washing machines, although a commercial dryer may be helpful for large down sleeping bags
- Nikwax Down Wash helps to revitalize DWR coatings by removing oils and dirt, however, if you require a more substantial 'boost' we recommend pairing with Nikwax's Down Proof
|Application||Down sleeping bags, jackets, booties and more|
|Volume||10 oz (300 ml)|
There are currently no reviews for this product.