The modular 4-season, 3-person Nemo Moki 3P Tent is designed to tailor to your specific needs. The single-wall exterior converts to mesh which makes the Moki indispensible at lower elevations. For large groups and base camps, the Moki can be configured a number of ways, with vestibule, with TWO vestibules (one sold separately), linked to another Moki for 80+ square feet of space.
- OSMO 40D polyester ripstop that is highly resistant to UV, chemical and abrasion exposure
- Anodized DAC Featherlite® NSL poles is varying diameter (9, 9.6, 10.25mm) provide strength while balancing weight
- Large vestibule is included, additional storage can be gained by zipping an optional vestibule (sold separately) to the opposite door for extra gear storage
- Convert roughly half of the Moki™ shell to mesh by tying back its four large doors
- Connector Panel allows two Moki tents to be brought together for the ultimate tent to ride out the big storm
- Deployable upper vents promote low-to-high air circulation
- Includes Moki Tent, Connector Panel, Moki Vestibule, Guy-out Cord, Modular Stuff Sacks with separate pole bag