The Nemo Equipment Hornet Elite 2P is the ultralight tent of choice for extreme minimalists wanting the best in technical materials and design. Top shelf fabrics and a minimal pole structure shave every ounce possible, while our latest updates and new patent-pending Flybar volumizing clip adds even more room without adding any weight.
- Ultra-fine 7D Nylon Ripstop fly with silicone water repellent is extremely light and technical.
- Generous doors and vestibules for each person provide more coverage in the rain.
- Unique Divvy dual stage stuff sack makes it easy to divide the load with a partner.
- Patent-pending Flybar™ volumizing pole clip adds more room at the head and distributes fly tension evenly.
- Volumizing guyouts connect the inner tent to the rainfly, pulling the sidewalls of the inner tent outward to create more livable space.
- Black No-See-Um Mesh turns virtually transparent at night for clear stargazing.
- Triangulated volumizing guyouts at corners increase volume at the foot, protecting sleeping bags from tent wall condensation.
- Light Pockets turn your headlamp into a tent lantern through light diffusing fabric.
- DAC Featherlite poles boast minimal weight and connect with a single-hubbed intersection for lightning-quick setup.
- Protected by the Nemo Lifetime Warranty
|Weight||1 lbs 12 oz|
|Canopy fabric||No-See-Um Mesh|
|Floor fabric||10D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)|
|Rainfly fabric||7D PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)|
|Floor dimensions||85 x 50/42 in|
|Floor Area||27.3 sq ft|
|Vestibule area||6.2 sq ft + 6.2 sq ft|
|Maximum height||37 in|