The Nemo Dagger 3P Ultralight Backpacking Tent is the quintessential one-tent wonder: light enough for backpacking, yet roomy enough to comfortably wait out a rainstorm inside. This best-seller is updated in 2019 with prevent poles to create more headroom, color-coded poles and webbing for intuitive set up, and several additional improvements to increase ventilation, convenience, and durability. With two doors and two massive trapezoidal vestibules, Dagger has more area and volume for storage than any other tent in its price and weight category. It also has the unique Divvy dual-stage stuff sack, which allows you to split the load with a partner.
- Two large doors and massive trapezoidal vestibules offer ease of entry and more volume for storage than any other tent in its category.
- Key updates include pre-bent DAC Featherlite poles with Jake’s feet and lengthened main pole for significant increase in volume at the head and foot ends.
- Color-coded anodized poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up.
- Integrated 15D Nylon and No-See-Um Mesh sidewalls provide ample air flow and temperature control.
- White No-See-Um Mesh on side panels adds privacy, while a black mesh top offers clear stargazing at night.
- Overhead Light Pockets at both ends use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout the tent.
- Divvy Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
- Gear Pockets at each corner offer both partners ample storage for personal items.
- Protected strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensure greater ventilation, especially during a storm.
- Protected by the Nemo Lifetime Warranty
|Weight||3 lb , 12 oz|
|Canopy fabric||15D Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh|
|Floor fabric||30D PeU Nylon Ripstop (3000 mm)|
|Rainfly fabric||15D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)|
|Stuff sack size||19.5 x 6.5 in dia|
|Floor dimensions||90 x 70 in|
|Floor Area||43.9 sq ft|
|Vestibule area||11.4 sq ft + 11.4 sq ft|
|Maximum height||42 in|