The Mystery Ranch Stein 62 Backpack is a full featured, albeit lighter weight, version of the Glacier model. Developed with lighter-weight fabrics and trims, a simplified exterior pocket configuration and a paired -down compression system. The new Stein 62 is ready for bold backpacking adventures. Featuring carbon fiber frame stays and lightweight foams, the signature load bearing prowess of Mystery Ranch is now rendered in this bantamweight workhouse.
- 400D Nylon fabric and YKK Zippers.
- Double front pockets for quick exterior access.
- Speedzip sleeping bag compartmentfor secure ready access.
- Full length, urethane zippers for full access to main bag.
- Removable lid with double pockets converts into blitz backpack.
- Hydration reservoir compatible.
- Lightweight daisy chain webbing on face of packsack
- Two ice axe loops for carrying tools.
- Mountain Frame with adjustable yoke
|Material||400D Nylon Fabric|
|Sleeping bag compartment||Yes|