The MSR WindBurner combines award-winning Reactor technology with the features solo travelers need most. The WindBurner Stove System is ideal for backcountry adventures with 2-3 people. Its radiant burner and enclosed, windproof design allow the stove to boil water fast and operate in weather that leaves conventional burners in the cold. The integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle. The all-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure.
- The best wind resistance due to enclosed radiant burner in its category
- Lid with Drinking and Straining Ports
- Insulated Cozy with Handle
- 1.8L Pot with Heat Exchanger
- Secure Connection with Stove
- Ultra-Efficient Flux Ring Radiant Burner
- Pressure Regulator for Consistent Performance
- Folding Canister Stand
- Fuel Canister Sold Separately
- Works with WindBurner 1.0L accessory pot, hanging kit and coffee press.