The MSR SweetWater Purifier System is critical for virus protection in popular wilderness areas and developing countries.The SweetWater Microfilter removes waterborne bacteria and protozoa, particulate, taste and odors, while the chlorine-based SweetWater Purifier Solution effectively inactivates viruses.
- 4:1 mechanical advantage
- Can easily be cleaned in the field without tools
- Meets U.S. EPA requirements for microbiological water purifiers
- Inactivates 99.99% of waterborne viruses, eliminates over 99.9999% of all waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of common protozoan parasites, such as giardia and cryptosporidia, as well as particulates
- Activated carbon core helps eliminate taste and odors
- Inactivates viruses without bad-tasting iodine
- Handle folds flat when not in use for easy packing and storage
|Weight||14 oz (397 g)|
|Dimensions||2 x 7.5 in (5 x 19 cm)|
|Filter rate||1 liter per minute|
There are currently no reviews for this product.