- At just over 3 lbs, the Nook tent is ideal for two fast-moving backpackers
- Single vestibule and door configuration enable the footprint to fit in small back country sites while still adding extra length and width
- Lightweight body material keeps this tent light and packable
- Stout geometry is designed to handle light snows and robust winds
- Durable fabrics and welded reinforcements give the Nook tent the strength to perform in rugged conditions
- Mesh windows and rain fly vents minimize condensation
- Add a trekking pole to make the Nook tent fully freestanding
|Weight||3 lbs 8 oz (1,590 g)|
|Canopy fabric||20D Nylon Micro Mesh, 20D Ripstop Nylon|
|Floor fabric||40D Ripstop Nylon, Durashield™ PU coated|
|Rainfly fabric||20D Ripstop Nylon, Durashield™ PU and Silicone coated|
|Stuff sack size||20 x 6 in (51 x 15 cm)|
|Floor dimensions||88 x 50/42 in (240 x 127/107 cm)|
|Floor Area||28 ft² (2.6 m²)|
|Vestibule area||6 ft² (0.56 m²)|
|Maximum height||38 in (0.96 m)|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "High quality tent"
I bought this tent for our bike expedition and haven't tested it in the field yet, just set it up once in the park. Nook is a well designed and excellent made tent, lightweight (little more than 3lb) and roomy for one person. It is a little tight for two and I wouldn't recommend it if you are traveling with someone other than your fiancee or a best friend. I like the rain cover color which helps the tent to blend in with it surroundings. The only con I noticed about this tent is that the stakes are missing the pull cords and so are little tough to pull out of the ground.
Yes, I would recommend this product.