MSR's lightest and best-selling freestanding solo tent, the Hubba NX returns with a 6 oz improvement from 2013 - an impressive feat for a sub 3 pound tent. The MSR Hubba NX features premium fabric and a performance design ready for everything from bike touring to thru-hikes through rain, snow and bugs.
- Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior space for a little extra breathing room and a large vestibule for storing gear
- Large StayDry™ door with built-in rain gutter and adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly
- All-in-one hub-and-swivel pole design is stronger than ever and quick to pitch
- Mesh canopy and adjustable 'kickstand' vent rain-fly provide maximum airflow and ventilation
- Durashield® coated bathtub style floor offers protection from torrential downpours
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics and reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams are built with durability in mind
- Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded stake out loops and clip webbing for fast and easy setup
- Freestanding design with optional footprint allows it to be used with the fly and poles for ultimate weight savings
- Includes compression stuff sack with side entry for quick, hassle-free packing, stakes and lightweight reflective guylines
|Weight||2 lb 7 oz (1.12 kg)|
|Canopy fabric||15D Nylon Micromesh, 20D x 330T Ripstop nylon high tenacity nylon|
|Floor fabric||30D x 262T ripstop high tenacity nylon, 3,000 mm Durashield™ polyurethane coated|
|Rainfly fabric||20D x 330T ripstop high tenacity nylon, 1,200 mm Durashield™ polyurethane and silicon coated|
|Stuff sack size||18 x 6 in (46 x 15 cm)|
|Floor dimensions||30 x 85 in (0.76 x 2.16 m)|
|Floor Area||18 ft² (1.67 ft²)|
|Vestibule area||9 ft² (0.48 m²)|
|Maximum height||36 in (0.91 m)|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "An overall great quality footprint!"
Footprint was constructed well. Super light and the perfect size for the hubba nx solo tent.
Yes, I would recommend this product.