The MSR Hubba Hubba 2-person tent feels as light and efficient to use as it does to carry. From its optimized, symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor that maximize space, down to its integrated, adjustable stake-out loops that speed setup, this tent redefines lightweight livability. Whether you’re setting out to climb the Sawatch Range or circumnavigate Mount Rainier along the Wonderland Trail, the freestanding, 3-season Hubba Hubba tent lets you enjoy the full backcountry experience — including time spent in the tent.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.54 kg / 3 lb 7 oz; two Fast & Light options from .97 kg /2 lb 2 oz.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Livable: Two large StayDry doors with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Durashield-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Compression stuff sack with pull handle
|Weight||3 lbs 8 oz|
|Canopy fabric||20D ripstop nylon & DWR|
|Floor fabric||30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield|
|Rainfly fabric||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield|
|Stuff sack size||19 X 7 in|
|Floor Area||29 sq ft|
|Vestibule area||17.5 (8.75 + 8.75) sq. ft|
|Maximum height||44 in|
|CA Prop 65 Warning||Cancer and reproductive harm|